7 Things to Consider While Buying Headphones
After a few months of busy schedule Technocratvilla.com is back with some exciting new content and this time it’s all about headphones.
There are N no. of brands in the market and their prices are highly varied.
In fact a friend of mine asked me to suggest her some good pair of headphones and I got seriously confused. Then I decided to focus on some specific details which would give us a good taste of music as well as it fits her budget and finally she got the best headphones which suits her requirements and hence a satisfied customer.
So before we begin:
Let us know some types of headphones available in the market.
Now coming over to these simple tips:
1. Prefer a light weight Over-the-ear Headphones for a perfect ambient sound.
2. Prefer Noise cancelling headphones but don't look for a pair of those unless you are willing to shell out big bucks.
3. Always go for long cords.
4. Prefer a wider frequency range which means that you can hear more from the music. Large ranges ranging from 10 Hz to 25,000 Hz will often be recommended - anything within this range would be fine.
5. Go for those headphones with low impedance (approx. less than 25 ohms). These require little power to deliver high audio levels.
For example, low impedance headphones will work well with equipments with weak amplification like portable music players, phones, and other portable devices.
6. Test your headphones before buying.
7. Listen all types of genres if possible.
Here were some precious tips to get you started. Happy Shopping !!